We try our best to help our customers get the curtain hardware they need. Standard curtain hardware are easy to find from many stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond, CB2, West Elm, and Home Depot. If you are looking for non-telescoping rods, decorative traverse tracks, or motorized tracks, please see the Hardware We Carry section below.
Standard Curtain Rods & Accessories
Curtain rods can be used for the following heading styles: Grommet, Rod Pocket, French Pleat, and Tailored Pleat.
- For Grommets, all you need to purchase is the rod itself. Brackets usually come with rods, please make sure the diameter of the rod is 1 1/4" or less
- For Rod Pocket - Taped, you need to purchase the rod, the clip rings, or hook rings plus curtain hooks.
- For all the Pleated Heading Styles, you need to purchase the rod and the hook rings. The hooks come with our curtain panels and they are pre-installed on the back of the pleats.
Rods, rings, and hooks can be easily found in many stores, we recommend purchasing the rings from the same place as you purchase the curtain rod so they match in color and finish, here are some choices:
- Hook rings in 1.375" Diameter in Bronze that can be purchased here
- Hook rings in 1.7" or 2" Diameter in multiple colors can be purchased here
- Hook rings in 2.25" Diameter in multiple colors can be purchased here
- Clip rings in black that can be purchased on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2F8u0Cc
- Curtain hooks/Drapery Pins can be purchased on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2K490QO
- Ikea Prong hooks can be purchased here.
- Telescoping Curtain rods can be bought anywhere, if you have a standard size window, we've used the Cambria brand rods from Bed Bath and Beyond and they've been great. https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/s/cambria-curtain-rods
Curtain Tracks / Traverse Rods
Curtain tracks or traverse rods can be used for the following heading styles: Rod pocket, French Pleat, Tailored Pleat, and Ripple Fold
- For Rod Pocket - Taped, you need to purchase the track with carrier style as Pinch Pleat, and purchase the curtain hooks as well. Link for curtain hooks: https://amzn.to/2K490QO
- For all the Pleated heading styles, you just need to purchase the track with carrier style as Pinch Pleat, the hooks are attached on the back of the pleats.
- For Ripple Fold, you can purchase a standard white aluminum track along with the curtains directly on our custom ripple fold page.
Hardware We Carry
Custom Iron Rod ($300 ~ $800)
Decorative Traverse & Ripplefold Track ($400 ~ $1200)
Minimal Motorized Track ($1200 ~ $2800)
Decorative Motorized Track ($2500 ~ $4000)
Please click on the links to see each catalog. For a quote on any of the items above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the length of the rod/track, the type of accessories such as bracket, finials, rings, etc. Please understand that we can only sell hardwares along with our curtains.
For more information on the different heading styles we offer, please visit https://www.loftcurtains.com/
For the curtain measurements, check out our measuring guide https://www.loftcurtains.com/
If you still can't find the right hardware after looking through different stores and the Hardware We Carry catalogs, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you find it.